We Buy Cars, Trucks and SUVs:
Step 1: Bring your Vehicle
- We’ll buy your vehicle – No Purchase Required!
- We’ll perform a free written mechanical inspection.
- We’ll appraise your vehicle using a nationwide computerized bid system designed to offer the most money possible.
Step 2: Get a Written Offer
- It is not necessary to trade (although we’d like you to).
- Your offer is good for three days.
Step 3: Finalize The Sale
- If you still owe money to a finance institution, we’ll verify and make the appropriate pay-off.
- If you don’t owe any money, sign the title and a few other documents.
- We’ll issue you a check (or you can use the money for a down payment).
Things You’ll Need
- Driver’s License or other state issued photo ID (for security and identification purposes)
- Copy of Vehicle Registration
- Valid Title or if you owe money, a copy of your finance contract or finance institution name, phone number and account number
- All keys and keyless remotes
- Note: Everyone listed on the title must be present to sign documents